Grace School of Theology seeks to offer the highest-quality training at an affordable cost. A significant portion of the cost of training is paid for through the gifts of God’s people, which allows us to keep student costs to a minimum. The financial information for the current academic year is listed below:
- Masters Degree Program Courses for Credit – $150 per credit hour
- Masters Degree Program Courses for Non-Credit (Audit)
- (15-week class) $55 per credit hour
- (8-week class) $27.50 per credit hour
- (1-week Course) $55 per credit hour
- Application Fee: $44 (one-time, any program)
- Administration Fee: $33 per course
- Technology Fee: $66 per semester (credit students only or non-credit students taking an online-only class)
- Graduation Fee: $120 per program
- Transcript Fee: $18 per transcript request
- Late Registration Fee: $25 per semester
Tuition Refund Policy
- If you drop a course before the class starts you will receive a 100% refund of your tuition and refund of the $66 technology fee. The $33 admin fee is non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the class starts but before the add/drop date, you will receive a 75% refund of your tuition only. All fees are non-refundable.
- If you drop a course after the second class, tuition and fees are non-refundable.
Drop Dates – Fall 2012
- Module 1
- Last Day to Drop a Course with no grade on transcript (August 31)
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Course with a Grade of W/P (September 21)
- Module 2
- Last Day to Drop a Course with no grade on transcript (November 7)
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Course with a Grade of W/P (November 30)
Tuition Benefit for Spouses
In order to encourage spouses to participate in training, Grace School of Theology offers a special tuition benefit. Spouses of credit students taking 6 or more credit hours in a semester may take courses for non-credit/audit in that semester with no charge for tuition (fees still apply).
Grace Tuition Assistance Program
You can request tuition assistance by first submitting your completed application to the Office of the Registrar. Along with the application, you must complete and submit a tuition assistance request to the Registrar’s Office.
Fall 2012 Tuition Assistance Schedule:
- Monday, June 18th – Receiving Applications for Tuition Assistance
- Friday, July 20th – Deadline to Submit Applications for Tuition Assistance
The awarding of tuition assistance, if any, is for the current semester only. Students must re-apply for tuition assistance each semester. Please note: tuition assistance is not guaranteed.