- Complete a Preliminary Application
- Continue Application in Populi: Applicants will then receive an email from Populi Notifications (Grace’s online student management system) providing instructions on how to set up a password to log in to Populi to complete the application for admission. A username will be provided in this email. To continue filling out an application, the applicant can visit Populi and type in the username provided via email and the newly created password.
Credit Program Applicants (Certificate or Masters)
- Applicants applying for either the Certificate or Masters Programs must complete the online components in addition to the written component (Admissions Essay that can be uploaded to the ‘Admissions Statement’ Component).
- Detailed instructions on how to complete the application for admission are provided to the applicant via email.
Non-Credit Program Applicants (Audit/Enrichment)
- Applicants applying for the Non-Credit Programs must only complete the online components of the application for admission.
- Once the Admissions Department receives all application components, the completed application is sent to the Admissions Committee who will review and respond back to the applicant.